In today’s episode, we’re going to be discussing our Fall Wish List. Sure, it’s still in the 90’s outside (Lindsay is in Kentucky and Christine is in Georgia) but we’re putting it out there that we’re ready for cooler temperatures and all things fall!
But first, it’s time for our weekly love and hate! (PS, you guys say that you love these and that makes us so happy!)
Weekly Love and Hate
Christine: Elite is back on Netflix (Three working class teens enroll in a private school in Spain, they clash with wealthy kids and it leads to murder) In Spanish, subtitles available. Like Spanish Gossip Girl)
Lindsay: The Amazon massager (affiliate link)
Christine: Shopping online and noticing that shoes have somehow gotten to be so expensive and yet they are completely ugly and made to look like they are old af, futuristic in the worst way possible, or a throwback to the shoes we never wanted to wear ever again
ALSO because I’m extra…
Influencers/Bloggers using days like 9/11 in their captions of them with an outfit post for LIKEtoKNOW.it
Lindsay: Blogger talking about obese people.
Fall Wish List: Beauty, Fashion and More
Lindsay kept things to a minimum this week, but Christine went hardcore when it comes to her wish list. As always, links mentioned below are affiliate links. We really appreciate it when you guys take the time to click on our links and use them!
- Fall Lip Color – Laura Mercier Extreme Matte Lipstick in Control (a brick red)
- Steve Madden Rock Star Leopard Booties
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings (a style at every size blog post coming soon and we’re talking about styling these) Also want to try the SPANX Pants
- Everlane Cashmere Turtleneck Dress
- Hooded Capelet
- Drapey Jackets
- Aerie Desert Sweatshirt
- Camel, leopard, and dark green everything
- Anthropologie Spiced Cider Candle
- Over the knee boots
- Cozy Cardigans :https://amzn.to/2A7XTTr (Amazon Striped) Striped Cardigan http://bit.ly/2AcA7pi
- Sherpa Zipper Fleece Jacket https://amzn.to/2N9bWR7
- Oversized Blazers: Dorset Blazer Madewell http://bit.ly/2A8NFlC Ava & Viv Blazer http://bit.ly/2zXTe6p
- Love To All Shirt http://bit.ly/2AfehBi
- Crossbody Bag https://amzn.to/2AdHVaq
- All the fall candles (Paris Cafe, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, etc)
- All the pumpkin creamers, etc (Starbuck’s Pumpkin Cold Cream Brew Cold Brew)
- Hot Apple Cider
- Alcoholic Cider
- Candy Corn, Caramel Suckers, and Reese’s Pumpkins
- Soft Cozy Pajamas: Stars Above Leopard http://bit.ly/2A9VxTV
- Joggers http://bit.ly/2A7LkYe
- 3 pack headband (pearl, polka dots and bees)
- 15 Piece Assorted Hair Clips
- Sneakers http://bit.ly/31fuXF1
- Rainbow Sneakers http://bit.ly/2A7KECa
- Camo Sneakers http://bit.ly/2AdEbFD
- The Remi Mule in Leopard Calf Hair
- Rainey Mule Leopard http://bit.ly/2AbEIIj
- Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Essence http://bit.ly/2A7FHZY
- Weleda Skin Food http://bit.ly/31fkvNr
- Fresh Skincare Mask Set http://bit.ly/2Acep4K
*http://bit.ly/31gp4au EV Ellen Degeneres clothing line at Walmart
Need To Know:
Lindsay’s blog post about Weight Watchers
Allison’s Instagram ( WE LOVE following her!)
September Book Club: Our book is The Thousandth Floor. Our episode will go live September 25th. (affiliate link)
Check out our Influenced the Podcast blog!
Join our Facebook group for book discussions and more!
Follow us on Instagram @influencedthepodcast
Please subscribe, rate, and review the podcast! It helps us get seen!
Did you like this episode? What’s on your Fall Wish List?