In today’s episode, we’re discussing budgeting and how we (and our listeners) handle finances. We share some of our favorite tools that we use to manage our finances, resources for debt relief and more.
Weekly Love and Hate
Christine: The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
Christine: Event I was invited to (politely declined) When I saw who attended, I had to laugh. They all look like the same women repeated.
Lindsay: Bloggers behaving badly.
Finances and Budgeting
We get it, talking finances is difficult for most of us, but it’s important. In this episode we discuss our methods to handling finances and we also share our listeners stories as well. We discuss:
- Lindsay uses Digit (affiliate link) to budget and save.
- Christine and her husband use Quicken to help keep them financially organized
- How we’ve used debt consolidation loans in the past
- How we deal with finances in a relationship
- What we struggle with when it comes to money and budgeting
- Our background and history with finances
- and so much more!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Digit: affiliate link; we both get $5 if you sign up
- You Need a Budget
- Zero-Based Budgeting
- Zero-Based Budgeting Template
- Quicken (Affiliate Link)
- But First, Coffee blog post on living debt-free
- Becca’s post on meal planning
October Book Club: Our book is The Whisper Man. Our episode will go live on October 30th. (affiliate link)
Check out our Influenced the Podcast blog!
Join our Facebook group for book discussions and more!
Follow us on Instagram @influencedthepodcast
Please subscribe, rate, and review the podcast! It helps us get seen!